Engaging in healthy routines and activities helps to provide consistency and stability in your day to day living. Routines should include basic needs, such as showering, exercising, eating, drinking water, spending time with family and friends, incorporating spirituality, and sleeping and waking times and activities.
Signs of Optimal Health & Wellness
Indicators of thriving include:
- Feeling stable and grounded on a regular basis
- Able to meet new challenges and be flexible when needed
- Able to maintain healthy diet and exercise
Indicators of warning include:
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Unable to maintain healthy diet and exercise
- Not getting enough sleep
- Feeling agitated or ungrounded
When warning signs are present, it may be time to change your routine.
- Change your routine until you find one that works best for you
In some cases, getting support with physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health might be an important part of changing your routine.
- Self Empowerment
- Spiritial health and practices
If your routines have resulted in physical, emotional, or mental instability, and you active thoughts or intentions of harming yourself or others:
- Dial 911; or
- Go the nearest hospital emergency room